"Personal Information" is information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. We collect Personal Information from you when you:
- Create an account on our website or mobile app;
- Make a purchase from us;
- Contact us with questions or feedback;
- Participate in a survey or promotion;
- Or browse our website or use our mobile app.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you request;
- To communicate with you about your account, orders, and other matters;
- To improve our website and mobile app;
- To personalize your experience on our website and mobile app;
- To send you marketing communications, if you have opted in to receive them;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- And to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to the following third parties:
- Our payment processors;
- Our shipping partners;
- Our marketing partners;
- Our analytics providers;
- And any other third parties that we use to provide our products and services.
We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties.
You have the following rights with respect to your Personal Information:
- The right to access your Personal Information;
- The right to correct any inaccuracies in your Personal Information;
- The right to have your Personal Information deleted;
- The right to object to the processing of your Personal Information;
- And the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
We take steps to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These steps include:
- Using industry-standard security measures, such as firewalls and encryption;
- Requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements;
- And conducting regular security audits.